WEIMA shreds metal!
Metal swarf is valuable and heavy, and often voluminous; Three reasons to separate them into their components. Transportation becomes more efficient with reduced volume where it can then be reprocessed and transformed into cash. With WEIMA technology it is possible to shred all kinds of light metals to include aluminum or magnesium, also copper and brass. Irrespective of profile; tin, foil, long swarf or punching waste.
The shredded swarf can be extracted, collected, centrifuged, or briquetted if required. Thanks to volume reduction, storing and disposal is also simplified. Further information on shredding and briquetting of metal is readily available from our experienced sales team.
- WEIMA WL 4 & TH 800 M recycle aluminum tubes
- WEIMA WL 8 Al Shredder + HD 1500 Al Brikettpresse …
- WEIMA four-shaft shredder ZM 30 shreds aluminum beer…
- WEIMA Zerkleinerer WL 8 shreddert Alu Späne und Abfälle
- WEIMA chain impactor WQZ 900 - metal scrap recycling
- WEIMA Shredder WL 4 and Briquette Press TH 1500 - Aluminum…
- WEIMA briquette press TH 800 M compacts steel and aluminum
- WEIMA aluminum can scrap shredding & briquetting
- WEIMA HD 514 steel briquetting press
- WEIMA Single-Shaft Shredder WL 4 zerkleinert Aluminium…
Shredders for metal applications